Every morning, classroom teachers greet children at their classroom door. Children play until Circle Time at 9:15 A.M. Children discuss the daily calendar, the weather and the day’s activities during Circle Time.
The preschool schedule enables children to:
- Play in various classroom centers
- Work with a teacher on a project or activity
- Enjoy a healthy snack with classmates
- Play outside on the playground or in Parish Hall (if inclement weather)
- Participate in weekly Music and Creative Movement classes
- Attend Preschool Chapel with Fr. Kaynor (Three Year Olds and Pre-K Students)
Children engage in a second Circle Time at the end of the school day. Preschool dismissal begins at 11:50 A.M. with outdoor pick up.
Lunch Bunch, an optional after school program, is offered from 12:00 P.M.-12:55 P.M., Monday through Thursday. Children eat a parent-provided lunch together and participate in an additional outdoor play time. The Lunch Bunch program can accommodate 16 children with 2 teachers.